During the last week I had to do with compound primary keys at work. Sometimes I find them more appropriate than my beloved auto-increment integer keys.
Reason enough to test the NotReallyORM framework with them. The framework was already equipped to use compound keys. After the tests I added some fixes. It now works fine with those keys, as far as I can see. In one of the next versions I plan to retrieve those keys automatically from the database. I found a nice SQL expression for SQL Server for this purpose (explanations only in German, sorry).
Download the latest version NotReallyORM_0.52 and try it out.